Environmentally Friendly Wood Stains
The newest in our line of earth friendly wood stains — PENOFIN® VERDE
Verde is the Italian word for green; it's as simple as that.
- Interior/Exterior Formula wood stain
- 99% ultraviolet Protection
- Brazilian Rosewood Oil
- No Odor
- No Petroleum Distillates
- Environmentally Sound
- VOC less than 1 g/liter
- Safe for Use Around Children and Animals
- 18 Lustrous Colors for Use on Every Type of Wood Species
- Natural tone is a non-pigmented deep penetrating oil with limited UV protection. The Natural tone protects and conditions the wood to prevent cracking and drying while allowing the wood to naturally grey over time.
From our beginning over 30 years ago, we have been proud to make "The World's Finest Wood Finishes".
As a corporation, Penofin-Performance Coatings has always believed that we have a responsibility to make our world a place in which we want our children and grandchildren to grow. With this in mind we continuously seek to refine and develop our formulas using the finest, most ecologically sound ingredients as they become available.
This search led us to the development of Verde; the newest in our line of earth friendly products.
We are grateful to be able to offer Verde as an (eco) logical choice for the environmentally conscious consumer.
Verde is the first of its kind. It is a 100% sustainable, petroleum free oil finish with no heavy metal compounds, no odor, and no offensive fumes.
Verde is a 0-VOC finish that can be used in both interior and exterior applications. It is made with new age vegetable ester solvents, tough plant based resins, and the same high quality Brazilian rosewood oil found in all of our fine Penofin products.
New! We've added 3 new mist tones. See all available colors.