Penofin® Hardwood Formula Wood Stain
- Wood stain especially formulated to penetrate dense hardwoods
- Added ultraviolet protection
- Transparent natural tone allows the beauty of wood to be seen
- Used on some of the largest theme park boardwalks in the world
- Advanced mildew protection
- Not a surface film that will crack, bubble, or peel
Only Penofin's Hardwood wood stain can penetrate dense hardwoods that need nourishing and stabilizing. This unique formula penetrates deep into the wood fibers and does not create a surface film. Unlike high-solid wood stains that simply coat the surface, Penofin's Hardwood Finish, using sustainably harvested Brazilian Rosewood Oil, is the choice of wood experts who know that wood penetration is key to longevity and beauty. Penofin allows wood to breathe, important in working with exotic hardwoods such as mahogany, teak, Ipe, Brazillian Redwood, and many other species. Only Penofin Penetrating Oil Finish can meet the needs of hardwood in fiber protection, penetration, stabilizing, and nourishing.
Penofin® First Step Prep For Hardwood
- Removes mill glaze
- Formulated for hardwoods
- Easy to apply
- Fast clean up
- Opens the wood's fibers to allow maximum penetration
- Penofin First Step Prep For Hardwood Data Sheet
Caution & Warnings
- Combustible - keep this product away from heat, open flame, and sparks.
- Beware of spontaneous combustion. Make certain all rags or other materials used with Penofin are soaked in water, stored in an air-tight container, or otherwise disposed of safely.
VIDEO: How to Apply Hardwood Penofin® Stain
View all the Penofin Wood Finish videos on Vimeo.